We help commercial motor carriers in all US States to get the information, credentials and permits necessary to conduct business in California.
Our Motor Carrier Service Specialists can assist your business in complying with regulatory requirements for the transportation industry.
We also support non-transportation businesses needing motor carrier permits and education.
Our Motor Carrier Service Division Can Assist You With:
- Motor Carrier Permit
- Permanent fleet registration
- IRP (International Registration Plan)
- Titling/registration of commercial trucks and trailers
- Special mobile equipment plates and identification
- VIN verification services available at your location
- File motor carrier profile with California Highway Patrol for CA #
- Prepare and submit application to DMV for motor carrier permits
- Unified Carrier Registration
- Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (FVHUT) IRS 2290, Schedule 1
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- Interstate user diesel accounts (fuel accounts for Mexican carriers)
- Weight-distance permits for New Mexico, Kentucky and New York
- Advice and referrals for US federal operating authority and compliance issues (US DOT and MC, MX)
- Board of Equalization
- Insurance and Performance Bonds
Our Motor Carrier Specialists Division
Our Motor Carrier Services office is located in San Marcos, CA.
We can meet with you in our Oceanside or San Marcos, CA locations by appointment.
Our motor carrier services agent, Sandi Garcia, has 29 years experience working for the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Motor Carrier Specialist Sandi Garcia
CAL AUTO LICENSE
439 W. San Marcos Blvd. # B
San Marcos, CA 92069
Phone: (760) 752-1072
Fax: (760) 752-1078
Sandi worked the last 10 years at the CHP Otay Mesa Inspection Facility at the international port of entry, located at the border of Tijuana and Otay Mesa (San Diego).
Give her a call today with your questions, and get started with your motor carrier permit, permanent fleet registration, IRP, IFTA, DI HQ account, apportioned plates or any other Motor Carrier Services you may need.