Permanent Fleet Registration Services (PFR) California


Call our Permanent Fleet Specialists at (760) 752-1072

Our Services For Companies With Commercial Fleets In California Include:

Permanent Fleet Registration Service

Help with Permanent Fleet RegistrationCAL AUTO LICENSE offers a program called Permanent Fleet Registration that can be valuable tool for companies to manage a fleet with at least 25 vehicles. Any motor vehicle can be included (except motorcycles) that display the company logo or CA Number.

Our Permanent Fleet Registration services can save you time and money, as we will help you monitor your fleet and alert you about DMV requirements and expiration dates.

A valuable service for any business with a vehicle fleet, including landscaping and construction, trucking and transportation companies!

CAL AUTO LICENSE services include enrolling your company in the Permanent Fleet Registration program, auditing monthly invoice abstracts, and paying them to assure all of your units are current. We scan and identify each cab card for easy replication. We can also process replacement plates and stickers in our offices.

Why Should My Company Use Permanent Fleet Registration Services?

  • It eliminates individual renewals notices and generates a monthly invoice that includes all the units due in that month.
  • Permanent cab cards (registrations) and decals are issued, eliminating the need to track down units to place new indicia every year.
  • Cab cards can be stored digitally, enabling a new copy at the click of a mouse whenever one is lost or mutilated.

IRP (International Registration Plan) Services

The Fleet Specialists of CAL AUTO LICENSE can help you setup a new IRP account or update your existing account. Whether you need to add, delete or transfer vehicles to your fleet during a registration year, we are authorized by the DMV to issue or substitute license plates, stickers, temporary registration or duplicate cab cards right here at our office.

More Fleet Group Services

Other services we provide for commercial fleets and the transportation industry include:

  • Titling/registration of commercial trucks and trailers
  • Special mobile equipment plates and identification
  • VIN verification services at your location
  • File motor carrier profile with California Highway Patrol for CA #
  • Prepare and submit application to DMV for motor carrier permits
  • Unified Carrier Registration
  • Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (FVHUT) IRS 2290, Schedule 1
  • International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • Interstate user diesel accounts (fuel accounts for Mexican carriers)
  • Weight-distance permits for New Mexico, Kentucky and New York
  • Advice and referrals for US federal operating authority and compliance issues (US DOT and MC, MX)
  • Board of Equalization
  • Insurance and Performance Bonds