Fleet management – Solutions to help you increase your productivity and reduce costs
Permanent Fleet Registration Services (PFR) California
CAL AUTO LICENSE offers a program called Permanent Fleet Registration that can be a valuable tool for companies to manage a fleet with at least 26 vehicles. Any motor vehicle in your fleet (except motorcycles) can be included in the PFR program.
Our Permanent Fleet Registration services can save you time and money, as we will help you monitor your fleet and alert you about DMV requirements and expiration dates. A valuable service for any business with a vehicle fleet.
CAL AUTO LICENSE services include enrolling your company in the Permanent Fleet Registration program, auditing monthly invoice abstracts, and paying them to ensure all of your units are compliant. We also process replacement plates and stickers in our offices.
Why Should My Company Use Permanent Fleet Registration Services?
- It eliminates individual renewals notices and generates a monthly invoice that includes all the units due in that month.
- Permanent cab cards (registrations) and decals are issued, eliminating the need to track down units to place new indicia every year.
- Cab cards can be stored digitally, enabling a new copy at the click of a mouse whenever one is lost or mutilated.
More Fleet Management Services
Other services we provide for commercial fleets and the transportation industry include:
- Titling/registration of commercial trucks and trailers
- Special mobile equipment plates and identification
- VIN verification services at your location in San Diego County
- File motor carrier profile with California Highway Patrol for CA #
- File for D.O.T. #
- Prepare and submit application to DMV for motor carrier permits
- Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (FVHUT) IRS 2290, Schedule 1
- Board of Equalization
- Insurance and Performance Bonds
Call us at (760) 752-1072 to speak to us about our Fleet Management services