Vehicle / Motorcycles / Boat Lien Sales – Recover money owed to you
Whether you run a car repair shop, a towing company, or are a private party – if you have repaired, towed or stored a vehicle and the owner has not paid you for the services rendered, or somebody abandoned a salvage or junked vehicle on your California property, you have the right to start the lien process against the registered owner, and remove the car from your premises.
As a lien holder, your lien may be satisfied by getting a court judgment or conducting a lien sale of the vehicle per the California Civil Code. The sale or disposal of the vehicle may help you recover incurred costs.
We provide lien services in the San Diego area for cars, trucks and other vehicles, as well as boats/vessels. We can assist you in starting the lien sale process and getting a lien sale authorization from the DMV. CAL AUTO LICENSE will assist you with all forms and paperwork necessary to conduct the lien sale and to transfer ownership after the sale.
We process lien sales for
- Towing companies
- Self-storage facilities
- Private property owners and HOAs
We can answer your Lien Sale questions
- Am I a lien holder?
- When can I start the lien process?
- What type of lien do I need to file?
- How long will the lien sale take?
- What if the owner opposes to the lien sale?
- How long will the lien sale take? What if the owner pays parts of the bill?
- What do I need to do with the personal property in the vehicle
- How does the lien process work, and what happens after the sale?
Talk to us at (760) 752-1072 for more information or to schedule your appointment!Hablamos Español¡ – We speak Spanish